Friday, June 22nd
- 7:30pm - Dive Roll Mastery Seminar
Saturday, June 23rd
- 11am - Speed Optimization Level 1 Seminar
- 2:30pm - Ages 11-15 Skills Division
- 4:30pm - Ages 16+ Skills Division
- 6pm - Speed Optimization Level 2 Seminar
Sunday, June 24th
- Noon - Ages 11-15 Speed Division
- 2pm - Ages 11-15 Freestyle Division
- 4pm - Ages 16+ Speed Division
- 6pm - Ages 16+ Freestyle Division
*Based on attendance, these times may change.
Midwest League Parkour & Freerunning Competition
The Midwest Parkour League is a rotating competition in which participants can travel to other facilities to participate in Parkour competitions to earn league points.
Current list of participating gyms (more are being added):
- Fight or Flight Academy (Edina, MN)
- Swift Movement Studio (Cincinnati, OH)
- Kentuckiana Parkour (Louisville, KY)
- Phoenix Freerunning Academy (Livonia, MI)
- Parkour Horizons (Columbus, OH)
- Akron Movement Family (Stow, OH)
League awards are given for:
At the end of each league season, awards are given, in addition to any prizes given at the local competitions.
- 1st - 3rd place in each division League Wide
- Top Style Athlete League Wide
- Top Speed Athlete League Wide
- Top Skill Athlete League Wide
- Sportmanship League Wide
- Most Improved League Wide
- Most Traveled League Wide
- Best Style Run League Wide
- Best Save/Ukemi League Wide
Fight or Flight's Local Prizes will be given for:
- 1st - 3rd place in each division
- Best Trick
Invite your friends and stay updated through our FACEBOOK EVENT.
Fight or Flight Academy's Competition Details
Athletes test their ability to plan routes and execute with a single attempt to race the clock.
Athletes must demonstrate control, power, and adaptability to perform challenges they haven’t attempted before in a set timeframe with no practice attempts.
Athletes demonstrate their ability to create, execute, and perform a series of skills in a cohesive run, judged on creativity, flow, execution, and difficulty.