1. The best way to get started in your training is to try one of our free classes. Which free class you take depends on your age.
Juniors ages 7-10 will register for a "Junior Intro [Ages 7-10]" class HERE.
Youth ages 10-13 will register for a "Youth Intro [Ages 10-13]" class HERE.
Teens & Adults ages 13-122 will register for a "Teen/Adult Intro [Ages 13+]" class HERE.
More information about these classes can be found below.
2. When you have determined which free class to take, click the link/button next to it, you will then be redirected to our sign-up page. Select from the list your chosen class, then at the bottom click "Register for My Free Class".
3. Here, you will be asked to fill out information about yourself or your child. Once you have entered all your information, at the bottom of the page, click "Continue".
4. Here, you will be asked to sign a waiver document. You must have a waiver document on file to participate in class. (Note: If you have any issues during this signup process, you may arrive at the gym 5-10min before your chosen free class and register in-person.)
4. After registering and signing the waiver, arrive about 5min before your chosen class and check in with the front office to make sure everything went through our system properly.
Note: PLEASE BRING COMFORTABLE CLOTHES AND A WATER BOTTLE. A T-SHIRT, SWEATPANTS/BASKETBALL SHORTS, AND GRIPPY SHOES IS THE RECOMMENDED ATTIRE. WE HAVE COMMUNAL SHELVES FOR STUDENTS TO PUT THEIR BELONGINGS. WE CAN ALSO STORE KEYS, PURSES, PHONES, ETC., AT THE FRONT DESK IF YOU ARE NERVOUS ABOUT LEAVING YOUR THINGS IN THE OPEN.